Availability & Booking
Reading Room Hire Charges 2020
|Per hour*||Per session (>5 hours)|
|Village resident children's party||£5||£30|
|Charity, church & village community events||£8||£60|
- A session is more than 5 hours.
- Any preparation and clearing up is part of the Hire Period.
- * A winter surcharge of £2.50 per hour will be levied when the heating is used. This will be calculated from the time it is switched on until the time it is switched off.
- An electricity surcharge will be levied for atypical power requirements eg bouncy castles
- Gazebos, furniture, crockery, cutlery and glasses can also be hired separately for private events outside the Reading Room (contact Booking Clerk for hire charges).
- Full conditions of use apply to all users of the Reading Room and are accepted at the time of booking.
How to book the Reading Room
The calendar below shows the availability of the Reading Room. Please check it first for availability and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the the date and timings of proposed hire, what the event is and your contact details. Once your booking is confirmed and the terms and conditions of hire are deemed to have been accepted, you will be sent details of how to access the Reading Room and how to pay the hire charge.